You can contact us to request information and make a reservation through the telephone number, by email, or through the following form. We will contact you to formalize the reservation.
Address: Cortijo El Morrón S/N Fuentes de Cesna, Granada
Phone numbers: 958 348 531 / Móvil:620 538 354
|Rates according to season||Rate to occupancy per day|
|Hight season: From april to september, Christmas, Easter, spanish holidays and long weekends.||150€|
| Low season: rest of the year
To make a reservation you must deposit 25% of the total amount of the reservation by bank transfer (the data will be provided to the customer by email or by phone). The remaining 75% will be delivered on arrival at the house, together with 100€ To return before checking the house).
The entrance to the house will be made from 5 pm and departure before 12 am.
In case of not taking up the accommodation, within 24 hours after the date of entry, and always without prior notice, the reservation will be without effect and we will be able to dispose of the accommodation for other clients, losing the amount delivered as reservation.
No more people will be allowed than the authorized, (6 people) for accommodation, otherwise the owner may deny access to it.
In case of cancellation the customer will lose the money delivered.